Friday, February 4, 2011

"Baby, Baby, Baby Ohhhhhh!"

Yes, you should be singing that to the tune of Justin Bieber....the Biebs.....the Biebster (ok I'll stop now..) Yikes! I admit, I'm a fan-and I find myself singing this song to my little baby :) Here is my 18 week update!



Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 18 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Dr says six pounds! I'm beginning to feel it especially (sorry boys) in the chest region ;) and the back end region. Lovely...like I needed either of those to be bigger..

Maternity Clothes: Just my belly band. I'm waiting until I go to Texas next week to have the shopping expertise of my sis to help me out.

Sleep: Sleeping pretty good. Still peeing a couple times during the night...and I wake up on and off a lot after 3am.

Best Moment this week: Feeling baby move around! AND having Jonny feel a kick :)

Gender: We find out February 23!

Movement: Yup! There's no real schedule to it-but definitely feeling some movement! Baby has a lot of fun especially around 3am and 6am. (Is this a forecasting of what's to come?) :)

Food Cravings: Still cereal and fruit. And now cold stone ice cream! yummy.

Food Aversions: Depends on the day...and the smell..

How's Mama? Doing good. So happy to feel little one moving around! I still feel like my appearance is "in between", but I can tell slow changes here and there.

What I am looking forward to: Finding out what gender baby is!

Our Baby in Veggie/Fruit Terms: Baby Foley is my little sweet potato this week.
Baby's become amazingly mobile- passing the hours yawning, hiccupping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking, and swallowing.

2 comments:

  1. Yay a sweet potato! I can't wait to find out what you're having too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for getting that song stuck in my head. You admitted to liking it.. I'm not sure if I can tell people we're friends anymore...

    ;)

    I can't wait to start buying newborn clothes for the baby Foley!! If it's a girl, she and Paige will be BFFs. If it's a boy, they'll get married and we'll finally be related. It's a win-win situation if you ask me.

    I love your baby updates. I wish I could be around to watch your belly grow. Love you Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete