Sunday, May 8, 2011

31 Week Update


Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 31 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 25 lbs. The Dr says I need to slow down a little bit :)

Maternity Clothes: Everyday!

Sleep: Still sleeping pretty good (as long as I don't drink a lot of liquid right before bed...if I do then I'm up about 4 times during the night).

Best Moment this week: Everything! She is moving like crazy-and even though it hurts at times I love it. And her Daddy graduated from college too! (She was wiggly during the whole ceremony-I think she was cheering him on!) :)

Gender: GIRL!

Movement: Lots and lots! She gets the hiccups a lot-and likes to use her elbows and knees to see how far out she can stretch my stomach!

Food Cravings: Nothing really. I've been eating a lot of egg salad sandwiches lately-which I'm not normally too keen on.

Food Aversions: Not really...still not a HUGE fan of eating meat (which is a surprise to me-cause I normally love it!)

How's Mama? Feeling good. I feel like I'm carrying around a heavier load lately...and I've still got 2 more months! Uh oh... :) And I'm getting really excited about meeting this little girl.

What I am looking forward to: Holding our baby in my arms...and seeing her Daddy hold her for the first time :)

Our Baby in Veggie/Fruit Terms: Baby Foley is a squash!

Baby's going through major brain and nerve development these days. Her irises now react to light, and all five senses are in working order.


2 comments:

  1. You look amazing! Hang in there it'll go by fast and then you'll feel like it's taking forever!! Congrats to Jon too!

    ReplyDelete