Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine's & Texas


Valentine's Day

Last year my Valentines Day was spent with this little girly.



AND...this year it will be too! I am headed to Texas Monday morning at 6am!  I keep having mini anxiety attacks about this trip. 1) because I HATE to fly and 2) I will now have a 7 month old on my lap for the entire ride.  I'm not sure if #2 will help with my fear of #1, or if it will make it worse :/ I hoping for the former...

When I traveled to Texas last year I was pregnant with little miss Charleigh.  I didn't know yet that she was a "she" :) But she sure did squirm on the plane.  It was the first time my mom and sister felt her move.  And Laney LOVED to give my belly kisses.  So cute.  


(My belly this time last year!)

Now she is excited for "baby char char" to come and play with her.  She knows that Charleigh is "crawling" (if that's what you call doing the worm to get wherever you want to go) ;) and Laney says that she will "catch baby char char" when Charleigh tries to crawl.  Haha.  My mom calls Delaney "pickle-head" (don't ask me why...) so Laney came up with a nickname for Charleigh too...drumroll please..."bubble-head".  I'm thinking her baldness may have influenced this nickname, no?

Here are my Valentines this year :)





(I came inside one day and this is where I found Jonny and Charleigh...made my heart melt)

This will be my SECOND year in a row not spending Valentine's with my hubby :( Although I am sad about that, I am very excited to go visit my sister! I haven't been out there since last Valentine's-and I am ready for some sister time! WOO HOO! 


1 comment:

  1. We should make it a tradition to spend it apart. Then I'll never have to do anything special.

    ReplyDelete