Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Quiet...and tired...and SURPRISE!

Why so quiet around here lately????

CHARLEIGH IS GOING TO BE A BIG SISTER!

I have been knocked off my feet for the last couple weeks!  I don't remember being this tired while pregnant with Charleigh....but then again I didn't have an 18 month old to chase around! Ha!  

We found out right before Christmas that I was pregnant.  It was semi-planned.  And by semi- I mean that we were trying, but not really, but it happened, and we wanted the kiddos to be about 2 years apart...sooo ya  (That made sense, right?)  

We sent out Valentine cards to some of our family for the big announcement....plus we never sent out Christmas cards so this was a kind-of replacement for those :)



Photo credit & the wonderful design of our Valentine card goes to lovely and talented Mrs. Jenna Sarr ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment