Monday, March 18, 2013

16 week update

Pregnancy Highlights


How Far Along: 16 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 9 lbs! Eeek! (I had only gained about 4 with Char by now...)

Maternity Clothes: None yet...did bust out the belly band last week though!

Sleep: Sleeping better.  Some nights better than others (especially if I have too much water close to bed time)

Best Moment this week: Feeling little baby flutters when I lay down!



Gender: GIRL!!!!

Movement: Little tiny, itty bitty pokes/rolls.  I almost have to hold my breath to feel it, but it's definitely baby.  And I LOVE it.  Excited to feel more!

Food Cravings: Not really-mostly fruits if I had to say I was craving anything.

Food Aversions: Same as earlier...red meat and mexican food (my husband's two favorite foods! Sorry love!)

How's Mama? Doing good!  Trying not to be a worry wart...and praying constantly for God to give me peace about everything!  Physically I am feeling good...a little on the large side...but good :)  I started my pregnant pilates dvd last week (and by started I mean I have only done it once in the past week and a half..oopsie) Hopefully I can start a more regular routine.  This daylight savings time is kicking my booty at the moment! 

What I am looking forward to: EVERYTHING!  Especially watching Char become a big sissy!

How is Char doing:  Char is still doing great and being a crazy 20 month old as usual! :) I love every minute I get to spend with her (yes, even while she is flailing on the ground throwing a tantrum).  I am really trying to soak in all the time I have with her as the only child (before #2 comes).  Excited for her to be able to feel baby #2 move.



No comments:

Post a Comment