Thursday, April 11, 2013

20 weeks...halfway point!


Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 20 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 10 lbs...give or take a couple ;) Only gained 1/2 a pound at my last Dr apt, but I'm sure I've gained more by now!

Maternity Clothes: Not many-just staying in stretchy stuff right now :)

Sleep: Sleeping pretty good! Can't complain here.

Best Moment this week: Feeling baby wiggle around

Gender: GIRL!!!!

Movement: Rolls, kicks, spins. :) I love em all!

Food Cravings: Fruit, cereal, brownies....the usual ;).

Food Aversions: Not as much as before.  Still a little apprehensive about the red meat thing. 

How's Mama? Doing good!  Trying not to be a worry wart...and praying constantly for God to give me peace about everything!  Physically I am feeling good...a little on the large side...but good :) 

What I am looking forward to: EVERYTHING!  Especially watching Char become a big sissy!  We have our 20 wk ultrasound next week-so I'm excited to see our little one again.

How is Char doing:  Charleigh is doing good.  She is just as wild as ever.  This is my last week of being a nanny-so I am looking forward to spending some good quality time with her.  I fall more and more in love with Charleigh as each minute passes.  It is ridiculous how much I love my sweet baby girl-I can't even fathom holding TWO! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment