Friday, July 12, 2013

Texas 2013


Two weeks ago Charleigh and I began our great Texas adventure!

Thankfully my mother joined us.  Not sure I could've done it without her...ok ok, I COULDN'T have done it without her.  Being 32 weeks pregnant and chasing a rambunctious 2 year old through the airport...WOW.  

Thanks Mom :)

We arrived in Texas around 12am their time, so 10 pm our time.  We were all tired, but not completely worn out.  Charleigh had a melt down trying to get her to sleep in her own bed at my sister's house-so that took some time (and energy) out of my mom and I.  Finally we put her to sleep between us.

About an hour later I see my phone light up...weird.  Oh well, I will just go back to sleep.  Well....I should check it because it usually doesn't do that.  My sister is calling me?? Why? She is downstairs...is she wondering if we got here ok?  But Garrett picked us up, so she should know.

"Hello?"

"My water broke."

"You're joking. Ok, I'm coming downstairs, hold on."

When I left the house Char was snuggled up fast asleep with "Mah".

:)

Sure enough, we went to the hospital and she had the baby that morning!  

Phew.  Talk about timing!

the only picture of us preggo together :)

Little Miss Daphne Jeanne Anderson

6.7 lbs

18 inches long





SO HAPPY I got to be there!!



So that was the first 24 hours of our Texas adventure :)  

The rest of our visit was filled with fun adventures with Laney and Char Char.




HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!






No comments:

Post a Comment