Welp, here are the latest stats:
Pregnancy Highlights
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Around 27 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: All I can fit into
Sleep: Sleeping ok. Feeling very heavy lately-having some intense Braxton Hicks contractions at night.
Best Moment this week: Seeing our little girl on an ultrasound. The midwife ordered one because I am still measuring 33 weeks, but should be around 38. Baby girl measured on time at the appointment! She was pretty squished in there! The ultrasound tech said for measuring small I have a pretty good sized baby in there :)
Gender: GIRL!!!!
Movement: Still rolling, kicking and pivoting. :) I love em all!
Food Cravings: Food has become very unappetizing lately. I'm pretty much only eating because I have to :/
Food Aversions: Everything?
How's Mama? Hanging in there :) Getting spurts of energy, then feeling completely exhausted. Definitely have had my nesting moments-and I think Jon has too! Cleaned out our entire closet, got rid of clothes, and turned our room upside down! But now it feels clean! And all ready for baby.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing what Baby #2 looks like! And having Char meet her baby sister :)
How is Char doing: Charliegh is....drumroll please....officially potty trained!! She has done SO WELL!! A couple accidents here and there, but for the most part she is awesome! And NONE of the accidents have been while we are out and about (which I thought would be the hard part). I think she gets distracted when playing, and doesn't want to stop and go pee! :) She, surprisingly, tells me when she has to go too! Yay Char!!
.......................................................................
The end draws near!! And yet it feels so stinkin far away!!
I don't remember feeling this impatient waiting for Charleigh to get here. Maybe that's because I had a little more energy near the end, or because I had my sister and her family visiting so it helped keep my mind off of everything.
Lately it seems as if these last few weeks are d r a g g i n g oooonnnnn.
However, I have been looking at it as a chance to spend as much one on one time as possible with my little Charleigh Grace. Today we had a midwife appointment and Char got to lay on the table with me. The midwife even measured her belly and listened to her tummy with the doppler. It was precious. Wish I had told Jon to take a picture :)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment