Friday, February 21, 2014

Wynnie Joy l Month 6

Wynnie Joy

"...wynnie the POOP...wynnie the POOP"

(sung by my 2 1/2 year old...and so it begins.)

Wynnie, Wynnie, Wynnie. Seriously. Can you please slow down?  Stop growing so fast little girl!  This month you have grown by leaps and bounds.  You now have 2 bottom teefers.  You roll EVERYWHERE.  

{we found you in the electrical cords the other day just chillin'}

You are beginning to scoot on your tummy to get where you want to go.  You giggled at your sister for the first time-and now you two laugh constantly at one another.  Charleigh will make funny faces at you in the car, and then we hear the biggest belly laughs from you.  I love it!

You are still a tiny little thing, but I can tell you are growing these days.  You are sleeping ok...waking up every 3 hours still...sometimes on bad nights every 1 1/2- 2 hours (but that was really only when you were teething).  You are ready to take a bath, eat, and go straight to bed at 6 o'clock sharp these days.  I try to hold out so you will sleep longer, but nope, 6 o'clock it is! However, you do wake up with the birds {5ish}.  Sometimes I can just leave you to chat in your sleeper.  Other times I bring you into bed with me {either to fall back asleep while nursing, or to let you roll around while mommy lies there and wakes up a little more}

You take two naps a day, ON YOUR OWN! YAY! Sometimes, depending on the length of your naps, you take three.  But lately it has only been two-and then an early bedtime.

Your whole face lights up when you smile.  You have such a sweet, gentle spirit.  Cuddling with mommy is your favorite.  We LOVE watching you grow and explore.  Your sister loves you very much.  Every morning she wakes up and asks for her "sisty".  When she sees you she says "Good morning sisty! Sweet dreams??"

I melt.

Wynn. You are loved.  Always.















No comments:

Post a Comment