Our garden has turned into a jungle overnight! Yikes! We are beginning to see the "fruits of our labor". Today I went out to water and came back inside with 4 crook neck squash, 10 cherry tomatos, and one giant zucchini. I am so happy that our little garden is doing so well. This is Jonny and I's very first garden on our own. We were wanting it to do well, and it did. Yippee! My Papa will be so proud when he sees it. He is our biggest competition when it comes to gardening. My Grandpa has zucchini, squash, peppers, tomatoes, corn, green beans, potatoes...you name it-he has it. I have always had a love for being outdoors-maybe that is because my Mom absolutely loves gardening, and my Dad is a Landscaper. It was destined to be. Thank you Mom and Dad for giving me such a wonderful love of the outdoors and its simple pleasures.


Yay! Your garden is doing better than mine. My basil is not very pretty.. and my strawberries can't seem to get enough water. The seeds I planted (zucchini, cantaloupe, watermelon, and edamame)were ignored while Paige was taking her sweet time to show up, so they're all done for. Fortunately it's pretty hard to ruin tomatoes, so we should have plenty popping up very soon! And I noticed two zucchini plants growing off to the side of my garden, possibly a pumpkin mix again? We shall see..
ReplyDeleteSo when can I come over for a home cooked meal fresh from your garden? :)