
There's only one week left until Jon and I will have been married for 1 year! Crazy....it doesn't seem that long, and yet it feels longer sometimes...(ya I don't make sense all the time...deal with it) (: I have enjoyed every single second with him. I love our little life together, and our families help to nourish our relationship more than I think they know. I have always heard that "the first year is the hardest". I don't know how much I agree with that after going through this first year. We have had our little tiffs here and there, but for the most part we have enjoyed getting to know each other in our husband/wife roles :) I feel so blessed to have found the man of my dreams! He is so sweet to me and I couldn't imagine myself with anyone else. God sure did know what he was doing with us ;)
Such a cute picture! Thank you so much for your prayers! I love to see how God took care of us girls with our loving husbands! It just reminds me how faithful God is!
ReplyDeleteYeah, God gets it right once in a while!!!!
ReplyDelete