My Mom and Dad decided last fall that we should start an annual family trip. What better place to enjoy family and relax than the beach?
We traveled over to Cayucos on a Monday and stayed til Saturday. It was such an amazing trip (aside from the puking and flu symptoms that little Laney gave me), having all my side of the family together-especially since Garrettt, Jill and Laney are moving to Texas soon. The beach was sunny all week...yep, ALL week. Usually Cayucos is hit or miss..some days sunny(after a long morning of fog), some overcast and chilly. But nope, not this week. Mr. Sun decided to come out and shine every day from sunrise to sunset-all week long.
Beautiful!
And of course I took my camera. Here are a few shots from our vacation.
I'm sure more are to come ;)
We traveled over to Cayucos on a Monday and stayed til Saturday. It was such an amazing trip (aside from the puking and flu symptoms that little Laney gave me), having all my side of the family together-especially since Garrettt, Jill and Laney are moving to Texas soon. The beach was sunny all week...yep, ALL week. Usually Cayucos is hit or miss..some days sunny(after a long morning of fog), some overcast and chilly. But nope, not this week. Mr. Sun decided to come out and shine every day from sunrise to sunset-all week long.
Beautiful!
And of course I took my camera. Here are a few shots from our vacation.
I'm sure more are to come ;)
Jonny and I at the tidepools in Cayucos

Little miss beach princess herself

My sis found these cute little hermit crabs

Family Beach Trip 2011 here we come :)

My mom and Dad said they saw you! It looks like fun! I so glad you got some precious time with your sis and family! I can't imagine being so far away :(
ReplyDelete