(This picture is from last year around Christmas-time when we went to Mexico. I love it! Feliz Navidad!)Merry Christmas!
p.s if you haven't seen DespicableMe you need to. My favorite part is when one of the little girls is at the amusement park and wins a big, fluffy unicorn-then runs off screaming in a deep voice "It's so fluffy!!". Jon and I laughed for days, and we scream that at each other at least three times a day. I can totally see that being our little girl. Haha ;)
p.p.s Remember that post about my home-made dress for my friends wedding? Well the photographer posted MANY more pictures of the wedding and there are a couple close ups of my dress that I wanted to share with you all. (You may have to scroll down quite a ways to get to them, but the wedding was beautiful so you may enjoy looking at them all!) :) Click HERE to go to the site.
p.p.s Remember that post about my home-made dress for my friends wedding? Well the photographer posted MANY more pictures of the wedding and there are a couple close ups of my dress that I wanted to share with you all. (You may have to scroll down quite a ways to get to them, but the wedding was beautiful so you may enjoy looking at them all!) :) Click HERE to go to the site.
No comments:
Post a Comment