Yes, I said Yoj. The reasoning for this is because I drove up to my parents house the other day and my Dad had put up the Christmas flag....and being my Dad and just wanting to get it done he put it up facing the wrong direction. So when you drive up to my parents house instead of seeing "Joy" you will see "yoJ". The new Christmas carol in my parents home is "Yoj to the world!" :) I know, we are silly, but I love it. And a week later my parents still haven't changed the flag-it will probably stay like that until they take it down. I love it. I love them. I love my family! :)
Speaking of family....only 4 more days until I get to squeeze this bundle if joy!

Please excuse our hair....we had just woken up :)AND sister time! Woo hoo! I've needed a good shopping partner. Garrett, Jill and Laney will be here for about 2 weeks-and we are very excited!
Enjoy your families during this wonderful time of the year! I know I will be doing just that! :D
I love your family too! Just the thought of them fills me with yoJ!
ReplyDeleteCherish every minute you get to spend with them over the holidays.
Love ya,
Kelly