Friday, April 8, 2011

27 weeks



Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 27 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: About 18 lbs. At my doctor visit this week she told me "Wow, you must've found something you really like to eat....." (thank you for telling me in a round about way that I am gaining a lot of weight dr) :)

Maternity Clothes: Everyday. And some not so maternity tops bought in a little bigger size so I don't look like I'm swimming in my clothes.

Sleep: Sleeping pretty good lately...as long as I don't take a 3 hour nap right before bed..{oops!}

Best Moment this week: Hearing baby's heartbeat. AND hearing my niece Delaney say "Hi" to "bebe"

Gender: GIRL!

Movement: Lots and lots...especially when I cuddle up against Jon-she loves to kick his back.

Food Cravings: Cereal...(7 boxes in the cupboard). And Coldstone ice cream...yum.

Food Aversions: Nope. I'll eat anything I'm given right now :)

How's Mama? Feeling good...a little more tired lately. And a little more achy everywhere...especially my ribs. She likes to move up into my ribcage lately..

What I am looking forward to: Meeting out little girl and being able to kiss her precious face. I had a dream about doing that the other night and it made me so excited.

Our Baby in Veggie/Fruit Terms: Baby Foley is an eggplant!


Baby's lungs are going through some major developments these days, which (combined with the opening of previously plugged nostrils) means she's now able to practice inhaling and exhaling.

2 comments:

  1. 27 weeks was the "this is really happening soon!" week! The next part is going to go by fast! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, for some reason I didn't know you were that far along! You're entering the homestretch! You look great!

    ReplyDelete