Tuesday, October 11, 2011

NEW LOOK

I decided my blog needed a new header! I will probably change it again soon... I kind of threw it together (wasn't sure how much time Charleigh was going to give me for this little project!) AND I tend to "over-photo" (if that's even a saying...) all of my creations. And this so happens to be one of them. I CAN'T CHOOSE which photos I love best! I have a problem with making choices...I am VERY indecisive! (My Kindergarten teacher had to have a talk with my mom because when it was time for centers I would stand in the middle of the room not able to choose-it started at an early age!...I partially blame my sister-she was good at bossing me around and telling me what I needed;)) Anyways...I realized a lot has happened since I first started this blog in 2009-so above you will see a new look. The many faces that I care so deeply for! I hope you enjoy all those faces every time you visit here as much as I do :) I will be editing the header again to make it a little more simple-but I thought I would put this one up in the meantime.


No comments:

Post a Comment