I love Christmastime, and even more so now that I have this little one to spoil :)
How cute is she!? I had a fun photo shoot with her this week. I wanted something Christmas-y. So I found some extra lights, put some ornaments around her, and plopped this cute little Santa hat on her head :)
LOVE.
I am going to start the same tradition with her that my mom did with my sister and I (and still does). Each year my mom would pick out a special Christmas-themed book for us ( they were always different from each other's), and she always wrote a special note in each one with the date of the Christmas she gave it to us. So right now I have around 24 Christmas books (maybe even a few more that I snatched from my parent's own collection:)) to share with my little girl. I need to go to a book store and peruse their selections. I'm thinking Elf on the Shelf may be at the top of my list...or maybe I will save that one for when she can really understand it and get excited about it :) We shall see! Until then, here are some more fun pictures of my Charleigh Grace.




No comments:
Post a Comment