Well, in my last post I said that I would continue my photo challenge photos "tomorrow". Apparently tomorrow around here means almost a week ;) I've been busy trying to get the house all decorated for Christmas and keeping my little one occupied! So here are a couple more days of my photo challenge...I can only edit a couple before Charleigh wakes up from her nap-hence only a couple of days at a time. I got a little behind when I went home-but it was well worth neglecting my blog to hang out with my family :)
DAY 24
Gratitude
ALWAYS grateful for my family :)
DAY 25
Artwork
By: Delaney Rae :)
DAY 26
Transportation
We travel in style!
DAY 27
Daily routine
Eat
Play
Sleep
:)
Last night we went to the San Luis Christmas Parade! Charleigh enjoyed it! She liked all of the lights and music...and snuggling with her Daddy. He kept her nice and warm! It was a fun outing for our little family. I forgot my camera though-the only pictures I caught were on my phone. But the memory is there-and that's always better than a picture anyway, right? ;)






No comments:
Post a Comment