Monday, April 16, 2012

3/4 of a year old

Charleigh Grace




My sweet baby.  You are growing so quickly.  I have to admit...the first two months you were with us I thought would NEVER END!  We LOVED having you FINALLY with us-but you were very needy ;) You did not want to be put down, and made that very known by screaming at the top of your lungs! And you slept on mommy in the rocking chair ALL night long :) I look back now and cherish those moments I got to spend cuddled with you.  But once we got through the crazyness and newness of you-the time began to fly!  How are you already 9 months old? Each month that passes keeps getting quicker and quicker.  Your daddy and I are loving every minute we get to spend with you.  You are our smart, curious, adventurousness, beautiful baby girl-and bring a smile to anyone's face who sees you.





Likes: Putting EVERYTHING in your mouth (STILL...you may have snuck a few rocks in there earlier today while mommy was trying to take pictures of you outside...;))
Kisses from Cousin Laney
Crawling on your hands and knees!
Pulling up on whatever you can
Watching 'Baby Signing Time'
Being Tickled
Splashing in the bath
Crawling on TOP of things
Eating
Taking walks with Mommy in your Ergo
When mommy vacuums, you follow it around and giggle ;)
SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!


Dislikes: Putting jammies on after bathtime
Being patient while mommy makes you food :)
When a toy is taken from you...or something other than a toy that you shouldn't be playing with

Appearance/Growth:  You have 4 TEEFERS! Two top that you got this month, and two bottom that you received last month.  They are so stinkin cute!  You are still wearing 6 mo. clothes, but I think it is time to move to 9 mo., at least in the jammies.  They are getting a little tight in length :)  We will find out how much you have grown at the Dr. on Monday.  I guess around 16 lbs.  Your smile is contagious, and your giggles are the cutest.

This last month your daddy and I left you overnight for the first time!  It was hard, but you had such a fun time with Gramma and Pop Pop!  They LOVED spending time with you.  And they took such good care of you!  All your daddy and I talked about when we were gone was YOU! We rushed home early so we could cuddle and kiss you :)  Also, your cousin Laney Bug and Auntie Jilly came to visit!  You had so much fun giggling at Delaney. :) 


My precious nugget.  Soon you will be ONE!  Your daddy and mommy are so madly in love with you, words can't even begin to describe.  I now know how much my own mommy must love me!  My heart never knew it could hold so much.  

HUGS AND KISSES!

mommy and daddy





1 comment:

  1. Oh she reminds me so much of E! I swear she would eat rocks if I would let here, lol. And she still hates having her diaper changed and putting PJ's on.

    She is beautiful Jenn, glad you are enjoying every second :)

    ReplyDelete