This year we celebrated Easter with my family a little early. The reason for this was because my sister and cute little niece Delaney Rae came to visit for the week!
We packed up the car and headed to Visalia the weekend before so that we could make it to see my nephew, William, turn one!
Then Jill and Laney arrived the following Monday. Hip Hip Hooray!
Our family was reunited again....LOVE. (the only thing missing are the hubby's)
Jill and I got to see The Hunger Games...finally! She is the one who introduced me to the series, so of course I had to wait to see it with her! I really enjoyed the movie. I wasn't expecting to be so sad through-out it though. I guess when I am reading I don't take into account the real emotion behind everything... But I was thoroughly impressed by how close the movie followed the book!
On Thursday of that week we invited all the cousins over for an Easter Egg hunt! This is Laney and Cami. So cute. They are only about a month apart in age.
Cami has a new baby brother Sam :) Isn't he handsome?
I had a WONDERFUL week with my parents, sister, niece, and daughter. But it is weeks like this that make me wish we all lived closer to each other. Hopefully someday that will happen again...
Jill and Delaney left for "Tecus" on Friday afternoon, and I made my own trek back home. I was welcomed with open arms by my hubby who I missed terribly. AND, while I was away, a little man came into the world! My best friend, Jenna, gave birth to Jude Matthew Sarr on April 1. Her birth story is crazy, and can be read on her blog here.
We spent Easter day as a little family, and headed off to a church here in Arroyo Grande. Then we went to The Sarr's house and had a big ham lunch! Yummm. They have really become our family since we moved over here and I am SO VERY THANKFUL to have them in our life. I don't know where I would be if they weren't here....probably holed up pulling my hair out and having a nervous breakdown...or something of that sort... ;)










No comments:
Post a Comment