Friday, September 21, 2012

Bree Ann & Blake::maternity::

A couple weeks ago I had the opportunity to photograph my friend Bree Ann.  It is weird to think we have been friends for over 10 years...wow.  We met in High School where we both played water polo.  I guess kicking girls under the water and almost drowning everyday carrying metal folding chairs across the pool creates a special bond. ;)
  She is expecting baby # 2, and wanted some maternity pictures.  These are my favorite kind of pictures.  Maybe because I enjoyed being pregnant so much-or maybe it's just the sheer amazement of pregnancy!  Anywho-Bree Ann has the sweetest little boy already, named Blake.  He is two years old-and inherited is Daddy's shyness. (I think Blake was wondering "Hey, Daddy doesn't have to be in any...why do I?"  :)  Thankfully Nona (grandma) was there and helped crack this little guy, and give me a couple smiles.  Between his grandma, and my mom blowing bubbles everywhere like a mad woman, I'd say we got some good shots ;)  Here are some of my favorites from the session.











No comments:

Post a Comment