Yesterday was Halloween! (or as I like to call it All Hallows Eve)...sounds a little spookier, right?
Well, we were invited to a Halloween party-an annual one that we usually go to and haven't been able to make the past two years. It also happened to be at the place where I am now a nanny, so it worked out perfectly. It ended up just being a small gathering with yummy food, and good wine. Which if you ask me was ppppeerrrfect!
Here is our Charleigh girl.
She was a moo moo (as she calls them). And she was the cutest "moo moo" I have ever seen. We went trick or treating just to see how she would like it...and oh my word. She waddled right up to the doors, knocked (with my help), smiled her cute little smile, picked out ONE (I was shocked she only grabbed one) candy from the buckets, put it in the bag I held open for her, and then signed thank you and said "byyyyeeee"!
Seriously.
Jon and I could not stop laughing. We had only planned to go to a couple of houses-but she was having so much fun (and so were we) that we went to a few more. Each person who opened the door to this sweet little face couldn't help but have a huge smile! Many people stated that she was the best part of their night! (she has that effect on people) :)
It was a good evening. We didn't take a family picture, which I'm super bummed about, but we are planning on taking one in all of our costumes this weekend. So I will have to post that later. In the meantime, here is a couple more pictures of our little cow.







No comments:
Post a Comment