This morning Char and I decided to take a little trip down to the beach! It has been perfect foggy beach weather all week. Normally I am not a huge fan of it being overcast when I wake up, especially since it is supposed to be summer! But lately I haven't minded. Maybe because I am a gazillion months pregnant, and sweat constantly ;)
Orrrr...perhaps it is because the fog has been clearing up quickly and it gets nice and sunny outside by afternoon time!
We met up with some of our favorite people, the Sarrs!
And now I leave you with some a lot of pictures.
Who doesn't enjoy a picture or two of these cuties!?
How, HOW is she getting so big!?
Jude, the flirt.
Paigey showing me her shell
Charleigh, running straight towards the water (of course)
Careful ladies, he's already pre-arranged to marry my little girl ;)
What a wonderful way to start out a day, no? And a FRI-DAY at that!









These are all so cute! Jude now has two little Foley ladies to choose from for marriage! Lol! Too cute!!!
ReplyDelete