Friday, March 4, 2011

22 weeks



Pregnanc
y Highlights

How Far Along: 22 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Last Dr visit was about 10 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Everyday :) I can still squeeze into some of my stretchy jeans...but it's a tight fit.

Sleep: Sleeping pretty good lately. I love waking up to baby kicks in the morning :)

Best Moment this week: It was actually last week...seeing our baby GIRL on the ultrasound. Amazing :)

Gender: GIRL!

Movement: Yup! Lots of it! Usually when I lay down to rest or relax.

Food Cravings: Still cereal and fresh fruit!

Food Aversions: Not at the moment.

How's Mama? Doing good. My preggy pilates is helping my lower back...and helping me feel a little better about the extra doughnut I ate...and ice cream....and 2nd (or 3rd) bowl of cereal.

What I am looking forward to: Registering!....but I'm a little lost on where to begin.

Our Baby in Veggie/Fruit Terms: Baby Foley is a papaya!
Baby's settling into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop

1 comment: