Last weekend Jon and I got to see some of our favorite people...the Sarr Family :) It rained all weekend, but that turned out to be wonderful. We did a lot of relaxing and catching up which ended up being perfect. Oh...and a lot of deep frying. (Jon got a new deep fryer and went a little fry crazy...from deep fried onion rings to deep fried Snickers and everything in between that he and Matt could round up.) I had much more fun taking these pictures during bath time :)
Thank you Matt, Jenna and Paige :)


A quick THANK YOU! to all of you who gave me some advice
on your "favorites" for baby! VERY HELPFUL!
Oh, I love these girls too!!! Thanks for sharing your pics with us, we can NEVER have too many pics of Jenna & Paige!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see pics of the FOUR of you.