I've been wanting to be more crafty these days, so with our little girl on the way my mind has been wandering. I want to use different patterns in the nursery with accent colors pulled out of those patterns. I saw this mobile at the blog
Sew She Sews and fell in love! I don't really like the colors or the fabrics-but I just bought a huge book (2,000+ pages) of patterned paper from JoAnns. It was on sale for $10...and I couldn't pass that up! So I bought it, and once I saw this dot mobile I knew exactly what I would use the paper for. I plan on picking out a couple of the patterned papers and cutting them into circles and beginning this project! This person used material for the mobile-but I'm going the cheaper route and using my pretty stylish paper :) I'm excited to begin this project-and I will keep you all posted on my progress.



DARLING! I love it!
ReplyDelete