My baby shower was everything I dreamed of and more! The part I loved the most was that my sister was able to be there! She and I had the day before the shower to run errands and craft up a storm. By the end of the day both of us were exhausted-but very excited to show off all we had done (or should I say all that she had done) for the shower the following day.
It was a day filled with all my wonderful friends and family. I felt so very loved :) So thank you to all of you who made the day so special for me and baby Charleigh.
There's no better way for me to describe the day than with pictures





It was a day filled with all my wonderful friends and family. I felt so very loved :) So thank you to all of you who made the day so special for me and baby Charleigh.
There's no better way for me to describe the day than with pictures










Oh my gosh! You look too cute! I love your baby name...she'll just be the most precious thing that's ever happen to you!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a wonderful shower Jen, I'm so disappointed that I didn't get to be there.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the pics!
Ooooh how pretty! I love the picture of you and Jill...you should frame it! :)
ReplyDelete