Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I'm Baaaack!



Ok...now where did I leave off?

Aha!

DAY 19

Best friend(s)

I am so lucky to have married my best friend :)
AND to have a beautiful baby girl with him.



I couldn't leave out these two from the list
:)


DAY 20

Seasonal


The fall color at home was particularly beautiful this year! I wanted to put up a TON of photos for this one...but I will hold myself back and pick only two ;)



DAY 21

Where you sleep


This is where I slept that night...in my parents spare bedroom with this little nugget right next to me!


DAY 22

Clothing


I admit...I cheated on this one...I didn't actually take it that day.  But look at their matching outfits! How could I not put this up for clothing!?



DAY 23

Inspiring person

My sister inspires me to be a good mom.  She is so patient with Delaney and is always doing fun activities with her :)



and this little one...how can you not be inspired by this!? ha.
on a serious note, this little girl inspires me by her kind heart.  She is so sweet and I LOVED getting to spend some time with her and her mama this past week!


Well, I think this is where I will take a little break ::phew:: Charleigh is taking her nap and I'm afraid she'll wake any moment!  I will post a couple more days from the challenge tomorrow! :)




1 comment: