Sunday, January 22, 2012

30 Day Photo Challenge-Days 28, 29 & 30



FINALLY! My last 3 photos of the 30 Day photography challenge! :) They are just a few days, weeks, ok...MONTHS behind.  Oh well-I got 'em up finally, didn't I? YES! 

I am wanting to do another one of these projects in the near future-but I think it will have to wait until A )our computer is fixed..and B) we get our living arrangements all figured out (excited about this one, but more on that in a later post) ;)

DAY 28

Nighttime 


This was taken right outside of our door.  The sunsets over here are quite beautiful.


DAY 29

Light


I wasn't sure what to use for this picture, but when I looked out the window I saw the sun shining throug
the window and it looked beautiful.   

DAY 30

Self Portrait


I think this may be a reason why I didn't finish this photo challenge a lot sooner.  I hate really do not like taking pictures of myself!  But here it is...  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment