Here are some snapshots of our Christmas. It was little miss Charleigh's FIRST Christmas! We spent a little time in Hanford and Visalia with Jon's family, and then the rest of the time was spent in Exeter with my family. I REALLY missed my sister not being here this year. It is the very first Christmas that we have ever spent apart, crazy huh? I guess one doesn't really think of things like that until they are happening. The thankfulness of being able to be with your entire family during the holidays. So, if you had loved ones far away this year, I feel your pain. And if you didn't, I hope you cherished every minute with them and realized how lucky you are to have them all with you! :)
Family Christmas shot :)
Charleigh meeting her Great "Papa Tom" for the first time
Charleigh Grace in her Christmas dress after going to church
Christmas morning
Pop Pop calls Charleigh his little glow worm, so this was his gift to her :)
Charleigh opening a gift-she was actually VERY good at opening presents! She LOVED tearing the paper off.
Merry (belated) Christmas!



No comments:
Post a Comment