Thursday, January 12, 2012

a new year

Wow, 2012 really snuck up on me! Between the Holidays and our computer getting a virus (booooo) I haven't been able to post ANYTHING! And....I still have 3 pictures left to post from my photo challenge! Eeek! Hopefully I will get to that later this week...oh wait...the week is almost over.  Ok, so hopefully I will go to that NEXT week ;)  I am wanting to start another photo challenge, so maybe that will get this little booty into gear to post those last three pictures!

I have a ton of pictures to share-but I am in the process of editing them.  They will be up shortly.  And then the day after tomorrow my little girl will be 6 MONTHS OLD!! Oh my...I can't believe it! She is getting to be quite the little lady!  That post will come on Saturday (I hope) ;)

So really I have nothing to show as of right now...just wanted to let everyone out there know I am still here! Just getting a slow start to the New Year...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment