Charleigh Grace- You are 10 months old! It seems you are learning something new everyday!!
Likes: Eating-anything! (except apples)
Rocking with Dada
Smiling
Giggling
Playing in your room
Bathtime (you have graduated to the big girl tub!...and you are wild!)
Drinking out of a sippy
Saying Dada....dadadada
Dislikes: Getting something taken away from you and being told "no"
Putting a diaper & jammies on after bathtime
Apples
Green beans
You now have 4 teeth! And are on your way to having 6! Two more just poked through. You are close to waving bye bye-but aren't quite there yet :) When you take a bath, you are non stop! You drink the water from the faucet, you lay on your tummy and splash, and crawl around everywhere (I gave up trying to make you sit still! Just NO STANDING!). You are definitely a water baby!! You ate at your very first sit down restaurant on Mother's Day. We ate at a little place called Zorro's in Shell Beach. You got some of mommy's yummy pancakes! Mmmm. They were gobbled up quickly between the two of us! ;) When Dada comes home from work you get so excited and crawl straight for him. You are a joy to be around, and for the most part always happy (unless we are putting your jammies on after bathtime)! :) We love you baby!
xoxoxoxoxoxox
Mama & Dada




Aw yes...joy would be the word for her...pure joy!
ReplyDeleteSo cute- I love those eyes!
ReplyDeleteAnd you made me want to eat Pancakes for dinner :)
I can't believe she's already 10 months old. I wish we could have seen her at the wedding last night but I'm pretty sure Buck and I will be taking a trip to the coast soon so we'll plan a playdate for sure.
ReplyDelete