While visiting my beautiful friend Emily, I got to get some gorgeous maternity photos of her. I wanted to do some more inside shots of her-with lace and frills-but time wasn't on my side. And there was a ton packed into the day and a half that we were there, so these are the ones I snapped. I let her pick the location since I'm not too familiar with the Redding area. She took us to a beautiful walkway along the Sacramento river. I really wanted to just grab a kayak and go in! It was a fun, relaxing photo shoot-with some friend talk sprinkled throughout. Our other friend, Amy, also joined the shoot. She came up from Orange County to visit. We had a lovely girl outing that ended with Thrifty's ice cream! YUMM! (What's a girl outing without ice cream, really?) Here are some of the pictures I took.
I have really come to enjoy taking maternity pictures. I have so many ideas for more photo-ops! So if you are interested in a session or just a little curious, don't hesitate to e-mail me! There is something so refreshing about a mother-to-be. Maybe it's because when I was pregnant it was the most beautiful I have ever felt. I had a reason to be the size I was (and I never obsessed over my weight while pregnant), there was a life growing inside of me (how could I not glow with happiness!?), and I was so excited with all that was happening!
:)








No comments:
Post a Comment