Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Lewis Family



Tim, Alisha, Cami and baby Sam

I got to take photos of  this adorable little family!  Tim & Alisha are my second cousins and I have gotten to know them a little better over the last couple of years.  I have enjoyed every minute that has been spent with their family!  There is always a good laugh and some dry humor thrown in which makes for a wonderful time, and reminds me of the crazyness that is my Dad's side of the family! :)

Can I just say that I LOVED doing this photoshoot.  They were so easy going and laid back...my kind of people!  We got to play with some chickens in downtwon Arroyo Grande, then in the sand at the beach, and after all that they treated Jon, Charleigh and I to dinner at A.J Spurs. YUM!  I had a wonderful time with them!  Here are some teaser shots of the photoshoot...I will post more after they are all edited!



LOVE these sunset silhouette pictures of Alisha!


Mommy and Daughter :)


Cami saying "Hello" to baby Sam


Cami already playing "telephone" with her brother


.LOVE.


I love that Alisha let me be creative and bring props to try out on her :) 


Alisha wanted a "cheesy" sunset picture with Tim-but I think it's stinkin cute!!


Daddy and Cami heading out to the ocean

Tim & Alisha, thank you for letting me do this! I had so much fun with you guys! Come back and visit anytime :) We can't wait to meet baby Sam!!


1 comment: