I realized that pictures of my trip to Texas I promised to post never made it on the blog! Oooops! That's my mommy brain for ya! ;) In case you forgot, I visited my sister and niece in Texas this past February. I had a wonderful time (despite flying with a 7 month baby at 4 in the morning) all went smoothly! I loved getting to see my sister and spend some much needed time with her! Here is my trip in pictures...because they are always better than words :)
Wagon ride!
Auntie time
Aquarium
+copy.jpg)
Park time
Baking Valentine cookies for Daddy
Jill's yummy souffle
Cousin love
:)
and to end this post-I will leave you with a picture of how every night ended while I was there. Watching TV snuggled with my sister....and her husband. Sister Wives anyone?
I'm sure Garrett was happy to NOT have me in his bed after the week I was there. Sorry Garre! Thanks for letting me snuggle with my sissy!



+copy.jpg)
+copy.jpg)
+copy.jpg)
+copy.jpg)
+copy.jpg)
+copy.jpg)
+copy.jpg)
+copy.jpg)
+copy.jpg)
+copy.jpg)
+copy.jpg)
+copy.jpg)
+copy.jpg)

I love your blog Jen! These pictures were so cute! Looks like you had so much fun!
ReplyDelete