Sunday, November 6, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge-Day 6


DAY 6

Books


I love reading-but lately that has been put on hold. I pick taking a nap or shower over reading these days ;) So these are the books I have out on my table these days.
What to Expect: Year One
Mockingjay (last book in the Hunger Games Trilogy...I started this one right before Charleigh was born and am only on chapter 4. I recently started trying to finish it-but have honestly probably read about 10 pages in the last month)
The Bible (Hey, it's Sunday-I have to include it in the mix;)-very thankful for this one!)

And since this is a 30 day photography challenge for gratitude I have to say I am VERY thankful for books and love how they let me escape into a different world for a while. :)


1 comment:

  1. Don't worry Jen, you'll get back into reading about the time Charleigh turns 14 and needs you to drive her to all of her social events. LOTS of time spent sitting in the car waiting on her, great time to read!

    ReplyDelete