Monday, November 7, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge-Day 7


Day 7

Something funny

This little girl makes me laugh all the time...and I still can't get over her hairline! We call her our little "monk". I love her small patch of hair along the back of her head (looks like she inherited her Grandpa Steve's hairline!). If I were to put some sunglasses on there it would look like a little mustache :) hehe. But I'm not that mean...and Charleigh will probably look at all of these one day so I have to be careful ;) I also love how she seems to know when I am talking about her hair....the picture in the middle is the face I get everytime! ("Mom...please...just give it up already..so I have funny hair-who cares.") I can hear her little "teenager" voice already! ha! So this was my "something funny" for the day!
(And watching her splash all around in the bathtub-but it's too hard to capture a picture with all that wiggling!)

No comments:

Post a Comment