DAY 15
Technology
Charleigh Grace- You are 4 months old today! I love every minute I get to spend with you! You are now rolling ALL THE WAY over, you giggle at mommy and daddy (especially right before bedtime), you love bath-time (splashing everywhere!), you watch us like a hawk when we eat (uh oh!...you are gonna LOVE food :)), you smile at anyone, and you like sitting in your stroller like a big girl. Your daddy and I love you so very much! We are enjoying watching your grow and learn new things ( like holding your toys now, and putting EVERYTHING in your mouth!) Oh my little nugget-you are so sweet and precious-I thank God for you daily...even when your screaming makes me want to pull my hair out! (guess I should be thankful that God gave you a nice set of lungs too!) ;)
xoxo,
mommy & daddy

Aw she is so cute! I think she's going to look like you! I really feel like things got a lot easier as the fourth month came so that's good!
ReplyDelete