DAY 5
Morning Sky

I'm not much of a morning person-so to have remembered to take this picture, AND to have actually taken it are huge steps for me! Haha. My dream picture would've been that of the sun rising behind the mountains at home-but this one will have to do ;) That is one thing I missed almost immediately after moving here was the morning sky. I LOVED looking towards the mountains and watching the glow of the sun become brighter behind them.
Morning sky makes me remember a sunrise I watched with Jon when we were first dating. We were nestled in his little pick-up truck on Rocky Hill, had Margot and the Nuclear So and So's playing, and just sat there watching the beauty of all that is contained in a sunrise.
If you have never watched a sunrise with your love I challenge you to do so! It is a such a unique and calming experience. It seems as though the whole world is still and waiting in those couple minutes before the sun peaks over. Peaceful is a perfect word for it.
Happy Saturday! Time to go eat my donut! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment