Friday, November 18, 2011

Memories and babies!

DAY 16

Memories


This is my "memories box"..it has miscellaneous tickets, cards from birthdays, my wedding, and baby shower, pamphlets from places I have traveled, etc.  This is where I try to store my memories so that I can look at these things and they can trigger an exact memory that I love.
(yes, that pink paper does say "fishing license"-I went with Jon when we were first dating and had a blast...then I taught him how to gut and clean it) :) 

DAY 17

Something new



My something new-making these "white wedding" cupcakes for the first time! They were delicious.  

AND it was my first time filling a cupcake (cinnamon and sugar cream cheese filling...YUM!) 

AAANND wanna know what they were for???...my dear friend Jenna is pregnant.  They already have the cutest (well, besides Charleigh...hehe- and to Jenna who I know will read this---I have to be biased, she's my daughter!) little girl Paige.  Jenna wanted to do something fun to reveal the gender of this baby, and so I told her I would make cupcakes and fill them with either pink or blue!

 Can you guess what they are gonna have? ;)  
They are going to eat them tonight with her family...so that is when this post will make it's appearance, even-though I am finishing writing it at 3:30 pm today.  I can't spill the secret quite yet! 
Something new-my new cupcake recipe (including filling and homemade buttercream frosting) and a little baby BOY Sarr! Waahoo!

(too bad arranged marriages are frowned upon cause I know who we'd pick for Charleigh!;))


1 comment:

  1. Jen - Thank you SOOO much for making these delicious and adorable cupcakes for our new grandson's gender reveal party! I'm so glad you three were able to be there with us as well. We love you so much!

    ReplyDelete