Tuesday, November 8, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge-Day 8


DAY 8

Favorite Color(s)

This one was difficult for me. My all time favorite color, ever since I was little, is green. Plain and simple green. I have always loved that color and most of my wardrobe pertains to that particular color. However, my color(s) of choice tends to swing from time to time. And as of now, this is the color pallet that I have been drawn to. So today-these are my favorite colors (I couldn't pick just one!...again, my indecisiveness shines through!)

yellow-makes me think of sunshine and warmth
I like this aqua blue-marigold color combo
and of course...add a little pink!
here is my little model showing off my standard favorite color-green.
Oh, and those baby blues of hers are my absolute favorite right now ;)
So with this one I thought of picking all different objects/shades of one particular color-but that didn't inspire me. Instead, I searched my house for colors I liked and wallah! I grabbed my camera and snapped away-here is that result. My favorite color....s :)

No comments:

Post a Comment