Wednesday, November 9, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge-Day 9


DAY 9

In your closet

(switched Day 9 with Day 23...I'm going home for a week and figured "In your closet" would be hard if I weren't home! And..my little one is sick today so I am stuck inside tending to her...I needed a "quick" photo day today. And since I'm not out and about an "inspiring person" would be difficult to find! :)..and I'm sure I can find some inspiring people when I'm home for a week!)

this is just a small tidbit of how crazy the inside of our closet is at the moment...I tried to organize in these little hanging boxes...but I don't think it's working!

And hangers...because I liked the way the looked in a picture...and because I don't want you to see any more of my mess! ;)

So I am not brave enough to show my entire closet! It is quite a disaster zone at the moment-and I blame that on not enough space!! I got SPOILED at our old place. I had a huge closet. If Jon and I ever build a home-I am going to replicate that closet! (no joke) It was seriously that amazing, and I would've loved to show you around that one-but instead we are stuck with this crazy space :)


No comments:

Post a Comment