Friday, November 4, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge


DAY 4

Leaves

Oh, you mean this doesn't count for leaves!?...oops!
(just have to mention that this little one rolled ALL the way over today!
Yay Charleigh!)
I love Fall-especially when the leaves change color! But today I had to compromise and photograph some leaves that were around our house. Charleigh was inside the house so I couldn't venture far, or for too long! And...it had rained all night so everything was all wet (but this proved to be an amazing photo plus!) The first two pictures in the series highlight the berries on the tree more than the leaves-but I couldn't resist! I mean, look how beautiful the water drops are hanging from them! Wow. So the last picture is more of a "leaves only" photo, and I really liked how the ivy was climbing up the tree. :) I'm really enjoying this challenge-it is making me a)step out of my photography comfort zone, b)use my camera everyday, and c)learn how to use my camera properly (finally!) ;) I think for this challenge I am only supposed to post ONE photo a day...but I am enjoying posting a couple more...(have I mentioned I'm not good at making decisions?) ;)

So one day you might just get one...and another day you might get a whole slew!
(yes...I looked up the word slew to make sure it was a real word and not one I just happened to make up..I've been known to do that)


2 comments:

  1. Leaves... Charleigh... either one will work!

    SOOOO impressed with your little baby genius, she'll probably be walking by 6 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kelly-don't say that! That means I'll have to chase her everywhere! Haha.

    ReplyDelete